STUNNING INDOOR/OUTDOOR ENTERTAINER WITH ART DECO ALLURE
A timeless illustration of character-rich radiance, unexpected privacy and north-facing outdoor indulgence, this captivating 3 bedroom home expertly combines elegant Art Deco charm with irresistible, newly refreshed contemporary style.
Beyond a high-walled, rose garden entry, complete with pedestrian and remotely gated driveway enjoy a genuine sense of occasion in the shared spaces with all rooms refined yet relaxed in nature. Discover a welcoming formal lounge, and a timber-lined kitchen featuring generous storage and an Italian-made Eurolec extra wide oven matched with a high-end Smeg dishwasher. An adjacent family dining area is perfectly positioned to make the most of a sweeping outdoor aspect.
Seamlessly connecting with the privacy of the block, sensationally sleek bi-fold windows and French doors open out to an elevated wraparound timber deck, capable of entertaining on a grand scale. This secluded oasiswill be used on a daily basis with the addition of a built-in BBQ and plenty of room for extensive lounge and dining settings, basking in the northern light under towering palm trees.
Impressively sized, the tempting trio of light-filled bedrooms are stylishly serviced by extensive mirrored built-in robes. Master bedroom comes complete with exquisite pendant lighting, while a children’s bedroom boasts drop-down Murphy bunk beds, cleverly custom-built and timber-fronted.
Thoughtfully updated throughout, comprehensive features include a sleek bathroom with terrazzo-topped vanity, a large laundry with a stone-finished bench and ample cabinetry, a single garage offering additional driveway parking for 3 cars and a rear right-of-way. Enjoy zoned gas central heating and ducted refrigerated cooling, recessed down-lighting, a sub-floor cellar, 3KW of solar panels, substantial under-deck water storage, and a delightful kitchen and citrus garden. Underfloor insulation and double glazing throughout. Divine Art Deco detail includes delicate cornice work, colourful leadlighting, mantled open fireplaces, and wide Tasmanian oak boards.
Footsteps from the leafy surrounds of Hurlingham Park, walk to Gardenvale Primary School, Hurlingham Preschool, and Hawthorn Road village life with lively cafes, restaurants, IGA shopping, and trams to the city. Serviced by a private access road out front, a Bayside lifestyle does not get any better than this!
At a glance…
* 3 large bedrooms with mirrored BIR
* Style-driven, custom-built, drop-down Murphy bunk beds in children’s bedroom
* Timber-lined kitchen with high-end Smeg dishwasher and ample bench and storage space
* Relaxed and radiant family dining area
* Generous formal lounge room
* Family-sized bathroom featuring a shower over bath and original cabinetry
* Large laundry with bench and storage space
* North-facing, wraparound timber deck with built-in BBQ
* Roman and blockout blinds plus plantation shutters
* Ornamental open fireplaces, leadlighting, decorative cornices, and original hardwood flooring
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Sub-floor cellar
* 3KW solar panels
* Substantial under-deck water storage
* Double Glazed throughout
* Single lock-up garage plus additional off-street car parking and rear right-of-way
* Landscaped rear perimeter with established palm trees
* Front rose and citrus garden
* Secure front entrance with locking pedestrian gate and remote driveway gate
* Moments from parkland, shopping, schools, kindergartens, trams, cafes, restaurants and the beach