1. Sign in to your Zoom desktop client.
2. If you already have to Schedule a meeting, then click on Meetings in the top menu.
3. You will see a Schedule meeting here, so click on the Copy Invitation button.
4. Now go to your email, click on the Compose button.
5. Write the recipient email ID and Subject line of your email.
6. Now, in the main email box, press control plus V to paste the Zoom meeting Invitation.
7. Click on the Send button to send this Invitation.
The second way is, when you are in a running meeting, you can Invite someone. Let’s see how you can do it.
1. At the bottom of your Zoom Meeting desktop client.
2. Click on the little up arrow on the right side of Participants.
3. Click on Invite.
4. Click on the Copy Invite Link button.
5. If you have a contacts list in the Contacts tab then you can directly invite from here.
6. Because, we don’t have any contacts now, so we will click on the Email tab.
7. Select any of your email services to send the meeting invitation by email.
Hoping, this will be helpful to you.
Content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified