Messenger Rooms can now be created right inside of Instagram.
You can invite up to 50 people into a room and video chat with them right now.
Facebook rolled out messenger rooms earlier this month on the Facebook app and the Messenger app and now it is available inside the Instagram app.
Messenger Rooms is an easy video chat and video call option anyone can use and you don’t need a Facebook or Instagram account to join a room.
To access it, navigate to the home page on Instagram, and follow these steps.
1. Press the direct message (airplane icon).
2. On this page, you can click the video chat icon.
3. Choose, Create a room on top. If you don’t see this, update your Instagram app. If you still don’t see it, you need to connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account.
4. The meeting room is now setup. Invite the people you want in the meeting room. You will also get a link that you can use to invite people to your room.
5. Instagram will open that Messenger room you just set up inside of the Messenger app.
Thank you for watching this video! Please share and subscribe for more, easy to follow social media and tech videos.
Share this video: https://youtu.be/rFT_Ca9gmD0
See more simple and easy to follow how-to videos.
See easy to follow how-to videos on social media and tech