In order of appearance:
1) “Blues: A Conversation,” choreographed by Lynn Brilhante to Brenda Holloway’s song “Every little bit hurts,” performed in the California Academy of Performing Arts (CAPA).
2) An excerpt of my role as Dream Fairy, a principal part in CAPA’s nutcracker, choreographed by Rachel Chew to the dream scene section of Tchaikovsky’s “The nutcracker.” It was performed in the Campolindo High School performing arts center.
3) A combination choreographed by Lynn Silverfoote to “Feel it Still” by Portugal. The Man.
4) A combination choreographed by Lynn Brilhante to “Lovely” by Billie Eilish, with my modifications and additions.
5) An excerpt of a tap routing to Stevie Wonder’s “Don’t You Worry ’Bout a Thing,” originally performed in Disneyland but filmed at CAPA.