How to live stream a zoom meeting to multiple social media platforms at the same time? In this tutorial, I show you how to use Restream to livestream any Zoom meeting to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and many more at the same time.
Get $10 off Restream here (paid link): https://restream.io/?ref=0npXN
This means you can livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and 20+ other platforms at the same time with Zoom. This is the easiest way to live stream a Zoom meeting and doesn’t require any complicated software, such as OBS Studio. Restream allows you to livestream from a low budget computer or even a Chromebook. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while you live stream a Zoom meeting to multiple platforms.
More Restream Tips & Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-Kne951g4h8qI_Wv8xaE99JR
Zoom Video Conferencing Tips & Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-Kkq-zfJ9-XG8oAKwqO5p4sK
Note: In order to live stream a Zoom meeting you must have a paid subscription to Zoom. For this tutorial, I had a the Pro plan. Restream allows you to live stream to over 30 different platforms, including Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Periscope, VK Live, DLive, Dailymotion, kakaoTV, Naver TV, Nimo TV, V LIVE, GoodGame, SmashCast, Huya, Zhanqi.tv, Bilibili, AfreecaTV, Mobcrush, CyberGame, Major League Gaming, Douyu, LiveEdu, Vaughn Live, iNSTAGIB, Breakers.TV, Vapers.TV, Picarto, OK.ru, FC2 Live, Steam, TELE2, Wowza, and Akamai
How to live stream a zoom meeting to multiple social media platforms:
1. Go to https://zoom.us and login to your account.
2. Once logged in, select My Account in the top right of the Zoom website.
3. Once in My Account, select Settings in the left sidebar.
4. In Settings, select the Meeting tab on the top bar.
5. Under meeting, select In Meeting (Advanced).
6. Scroll down until you see Allow live streaming meetings, turn on the toggle switch so that it is blue. Ensure Custom Live Streaming Service is checked.
7. Start a Zoom meeting.
8. Once the meeting has started select More in the bottom toolbar of Zoom, then select Live on Custom Live Streaming Service.
9. This will open a new Zoom page in your web browser requesting information needed to live stream your Zoom meeting.
7. Go to https://restream.io/?ref=0npXN and create/login to your account.
8. From the Restream Destinations page find the Streaming settings (RTMP) information in the bottom right. This will contain the information needed by Zoom. Copy the RTMP URL and Stream key.
9. Enter this information in the corresponding text boxes on the Zoom website and select Go Live.
#Restream #Zoom #LiveStream
Disclaimer: Thank you to Restream for sponsoring this video and providing Gauging Gadgets with access to the Restream professional plan. Some of the links in this description are Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Gauging Gadgets earns from qualifying purchases through affiliate links.
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE – https://youtube.com/c/gauginggadgets?sub_confirmation=1
SEND ME A TIP! – https://www.paypal.me/GaugingGadgets
FACEBOOK – http://fb.me/GaugingGadgets
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/GaugingGadgets
REDDIT – https://www.reddit.com/r/GaugingGadgets/
INSTAGRAM – https://instagram.com/GaugingGadgets/
TWITCH – https://www.twitch.tv/GaugingGadgets
Learn how to make websites: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrr7ufEB0DoXD7RyN7vCkQ
HOW DO I DO IT? (Paid Links)
TubeBuddy YouTube Toolkit: https://www.tubebuddy.com/gauginggadgets/yt
All Thumbnails Made with Canva: https://partner.canva.com/gg
Geniuslink URL Shortener for Creators: https://geni.us/AffiliateTool
My YouTube Setup: https://gauginggadgets.com/youtube-setup/
Dell G3 15-3579: https://geni.us/DellG3
Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero Wireless Headset: https://geni.us/EliteAtlasAero
700W Lighting Kit – https://geni.us/LightingKit
Blue Yeti USB Microphone – https://geni.us/USBMic
Logitech C920 Webcam – https://geni.us/HDWebCam
Cell Phone – Pixel 2 XL – https://geni.us/FilmingPhone
Neewer Mini Table Tripod – https://geni.us/MiniTableTripod