One of the hottest careers post-MBA is the Product Management space, where a lot of candidates want to move into!
To get a better overview of the industry, the offerings, and potential career paths, we hosted a session with Arindam Mukherjee.
Arindam is the founder of NextLeap, a learning network for professionals where you learn from industry experts, mentors and supportive peers.
He graduated from IIT Kharagpur, followed with an MBA from Harvard Business School. Prior to NextLeap, he worked in several product-centric leadership roles with the latest being as the Senior Director for User Experience and Growth.
In this session, we dove deep into the various facets of Product Management, and how an MBA might be able to help candidates secure such roles.
– What does PM typically include? Key differences across industries?
– Which stakeholders do PMs usually interact with? External? Internal?
– How does a potential career path in PM look like?
– What knowledge/skills are PM aspirants expected to know/have?
– How well does an MBA prepare one for a PM career?
– How easy/difficult is it to transition to a PM role with no previous similar functional/sectoral experience?
– What should aspiring PMs focus on while pursuing their MBA? Especially those coming from non-Tech backgrounds!
Subscribe to us for more informative videos on Top MBA and MIM programs!