So again, it’s very difficult either to arrange with the tenant to get access to that, or actually to present it in the best light. So if you can have a nice, clean Matterport tour of that space and the agent can actually do the concierge walkthrough with potential tenants, again, there’s huge value in that.
Before we dive into that piece of it, I still want to make sure that a Matterport Service Provider really understands AgentRelay from the real estate agent’s perspective. Was there more that you wanted to demo on the back-end to show us that dashboard of, for example, how to do an Open House and what that means?
– Sure. Do you want to jump into an Open House?
– Yeah, that’d be great.
– Great. Okay. So let me take control. So obviously some of the features we can’t show because only you and I are joining, so it’s more apparent if there’s multiple people joining the Viewing. Let’s go through that anyway.
– So you started out your demo earlier showing a one-on-one demo. Now you’re showing a one-on-many demo.
– That’s even a great screen there, what you’re showing is that the agent has two options. Either a one-on-one Private Viewing or at an Open House that multiple people who don’t know each other can all be Viewing at the same, what’s it called, Open House presentation by the agent.
– Exactly, and we have a new feature just about to launch, which when the Open House is created it will create a link that the agents can use and share on social media and other marketing channels, and people can then self register for the Open House.
So they click on the link, they add their name and email address, they will receive a notification to say they’re all scheduled for the Open House with a link to join at the appropriate time. And the agent will also be notified that that person has, … has scheduled to join the Open House. So we want to automate that process as much as possible moving forward. So let’s add the date. Let’s do it today. Start time. 22:30. Okay.
That’s been created successfully. If I needed to go and edit the invites, I can do, but I want to go back to the Viewings. Back to my most current Viewings, I’m going to join. Again I can choose my microphone and camera. As a guest you can actually join without audio and video very easily by clicking that button, but I’m going to join as the agent with those.
– And did you send me a link to this Open House?
– I did. Hopefully you received that successfully.
– Yup, I just got it.
– And it says Viewing type is an Open House Viewing. I’m going to click on the link within the email. I now see a button that says, “Join Viewing for the Mill Farm.” It’s asking to access the microphone and camera. I’ll say, “OK.”
– And I’m going to join the call again with no microphone so that I don’t create a feedback loop here. I’m going to join. And in this case I just see you, I don’t see me, which is correct.
– Exactly. So if there was another participant you wouldn’t, you would see their name as “Anonymous”. Their name wouldn’t be listed.
– So, if I understood that correctly, I could still do a chat. You could see the chat, but it won’t say it’s from Dan.
– It will say “Anonymous”.
– Exactly. Another new feature, which is coming before the end of the year is Private Messaging. So let’s say it’s an Open House and someone who’s joined really wants to either buy or lease that property. They can send a Private Message to the agent to say, “I want it.” And no one else would see that.
– Okay, cool.