– A Matterport Service Provider has just finished watching the show. What’s the one, two or three things that they should say to a real estate agent to get them interested in taking a meeting with you?
– Okay. So, delight both your sellers and potential buyers. Create some differentiators with other Realtors in the marketplace. And actually these technologies, whether it’s with us or others will become the norm. So it’s good for them to get involved earlier and actually receive some benefit from doing that.
– So if you have a real estate agent or brokerage client that always likes to be first, they love new technology, they want to leverage things, they want a competitive advantage, maybe they see that they happen to be in a market where there’s lots of agents offering Matterport tours and they’re still looking for, how do I differentiate myself in order to win that listing presentation, then adding a video chat on Steroids to a Matterport tour that also is lead generation capture on Steroids may be the type of extra and Add On that a Matterport Service Provider client would like.
And I think of all of us who are out scanning.
You got to arrange a meeting, got to help do follow-up and maybe there’s some objections, got to check… Yeah, there’s some work upfront, but if you can do recurring revenue then you’re helping yourself get off that treadmill of eat, kill, eat, kill, eat, kill. Meaning you’re making a living from scanning and you’re busy and you’ve maxed out your time.
So, you know, as a busy Service Provider, what’s next? Are you hiring another Matterport Service Provider to be part of your team?
Are you offering Add Ons that generate either revenue or recurring revenue? And so AgentRelay is an example of being able to offer an Add On that generates recurring revenue for a Matterport Service Provider while helping your client get more listing presentations, win more listings, and over time trade up to bigger listings, win more and bigger premium listings.
And obviously for the homeowner, I think they probably get it in this age of COVID that being able to have the agent within the tour itself, we didn’t even talk about this, but for anyone that’s ever tried to demo Matterport using Zoom, it’s hard.
– Yeah. And very clunky and slow.
– Hard, clunky and slow and latency. And it’s almost impossible to try and let the other person drive and have a nice flow of conversation. So by integrating video chat, text chat within the Matterport tour itself, really to make it easy and seamless to have conversation about a space and capturing lead information before and after, it seems like a very powerful tool for a Matterport Service Provider to be able to offer to their existing clients.