We ran a Women’s Health series talking about the key issues affecting women in the workplace from PCOS, Endometriosis and Menopause.
*** Trigger Warning *** talking about miscarriage and cancer.
We’re welcoming back the inspiring business owner Leila Martyn, founder of MyOva. Having suffered from PCOS all her adult life with five years of recurrent miscarriage coupled with bouts of fertility, Leila launched MyOva whilst pregnant with her eldest son, and it is her mission to raise awareness and remove the stigma around PCOS.
Leila is today campaigning for educating girls in schools about PCOS and Endometriosis so they can better advocate for themselves and get the treatment they need.
PLEASE sign the petition here: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/623415
– The importance of early stage awareness for both PCOS and Endometriosis
– Learning to advocate for yourself
– The process Leila is undergoing to impact positive change and key learnings.
#womenshealth #womeninbusiness #womenandtheworkplace #disabilityintheworkplace
Don’t miss another Small Business Chat – click here to subscribe to YouTube https://bit.ly/3yPh3Jm
Join the LinkedIn community here: https://bit.ly/3k9saJp
Get the episode direct to your inbox here:
– Interested in marketing PR and comms – sign up here with Kristel https://bit.ly/2VGtERV
– Interested in website and green community news – sign up here with Karen https://bit.ly/3lmwzIj
Connect with Kristel and say hi here:
Work With Kristel: https://kvcomms.com/work-with-us/
Connect with Karen and say hi here:
Work with Karen here: https://hubfizz.uk/work-with-me/ (edited)